[bitfolk] Security reboot needed, likely to be weekend of 21…

Top Page
Author: Andy Smith
To: announce
New-Topics: [bitfolk] Why "hobgoblin"'s maintenance took so long today (Was: Re: Security reboot needed, likely to be weekend of 21/22/23 Apr)
Subject: [bitfolk] Security reboot needed, likely to be weekend of 21/22/23 Apr

gpg: Signature made Thu Apr 12 05:51:49 2018 UTC
Hi,

Unfortunately a flaw has been discovered in the Xen hypervisor that
has security implications, so we're going to have to apply a fix and
reboot everything. This is likely to take place between 21 and 23
April. In the next couple of days we will send out direct mails to
all customers to let you know exactly when your one hour maintenance
window will be.

We should be able to use suspend/restore on this one so those who
have indicated that they want that should see that happen. You can
set that from:

    <https://panel.bitfolk.com/account/config/>