[bitfolk] Scheduled maintenance, 2016-09-02, 03 and 05

Top Page
Author: Andy Smith
To: announce
Subject: [bitfolk] Scheduled maintenance, 2016-09-02, 03 and 05

gpg: Signature made Thu Aug 25 21:11:50 2016 UTC
Hi,

By now you should have all received notification of the scheduled
maintenance that will be taking place in the early hours of the
morning (UK time) on 2016-09-02, 03 and 05.

This is the result of an embargoed security update that we have been
made aware of today.

If you have not seen the notification which was sent directly to the
email address we have for you at:

    https://panel.bitfolk.com/account/contacts/

please first check your spam folders, etc., and failing that please
do let us know.

Also if you have any questions I am happy to answer these either on
the users mailing list or directly in a private ticket at
support@???.