[bitfolk] Open Source Conference: Open For Business 2016 at …

Author: Andy Bennett
To: users
Subject: [bitfolk] Open Source Conference: Open For Business 2016 at Wuthering Bytes
Hi,

As a member of the BCS-OSSG committee I thought people here might be
interested in our free Open for Business Conference on Monday 5th September.

http://ossg.bcs.org/ofb2016/

This is the second time that we have run this event and builds on a very
successful event last year. Once again we have a fantastic speaker
line-up to provide many unique insights, including Mike Little,
co-founder of WordPress, and Maarten Ectors, Vice President IoT at
Canonical, with more to be confirmed.

The conference aims to explore key themes in open source software as
they relate to service providers and consumers across both the private
and public sectors.

The conference will once again run as part of the Wuthering Bytes
technology festival, which takes place over the course of 10 days and
features events covering a broad range of open hardware, software and
data topics.

For more information see the websites at http://ossg.bcs.org/ofb2016/ or
http://wutheringbytes.com/ Alternatively, feel free to contact me
directly by replying to this eMail.

Open for Business 2016 is sponsored by the BCS and Embecosm and is free
to attend.

Regards,
@ndy

--