Re: [bitfolk] Scheduled maintenance on 24–26 July

Top Page
Author: Andy Smith
To: announce
Subject: Re: [bitfolk] Scheduled maintenance on 24–26 July

gpg: Signature made Mon Jul 25 02:03:04 2016 UTC
Hello,

On Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 11:02:41AM +0000, Andy Smith wrote:
> By now all customers should have received notification of scheduled
> maintenance that will be required due to a serious security flaw in
> the hypervisor software that we use (Xen).

The work scheduled for 2016-07-25 has now been completed. Further
work on the remaining hosts is scheduled for tomorrow.

The work went without incident (form our side). Two customer IPs no
longer respond, but this appears to be a local configuration /
networking issue on those VPSes.

If you are still seeing problems then please connect to your console
to check things out.