[bitfolk] Spamhaus "zen" DNSBL has again listed our support …

Top Page
Author: Andy Smith
To: announce
Subject: [bitfolk] Spamhaus "zen" DNSBL has again listed our support ticket mailhost

gpg: Signature made Mon Jul 25 01:33:07 2016 UTC
Hi,

For about the 5th time in the last 6 months, Spamhaus has listed the
IPv6 address of our support ticket mail host as a spam source.

I have checked every outbound port 25 connection from that host and
verified that the only thing it sends is replies to support tickets.

The previous times this happened I was able to de-list the host, but
this time:

    https://www.spamhaus.org/query/ip/2600%253A3c03%253A%253A31%253A2000

just says "invalid input.", so I can't de-list it this time.

Last time this happened I attempted to contact Spamhaus both by
their web contact form and by twitter to ask for more info as to why
they keep listing this host. I have not received a response.

So, all I can conclude is that Spamhaus are wrong. Possibly someone
is automatically reporting ticket responses to them as spam. I can
only recommend not using their "zen" DNSBL for binary blocking
decisions.

If anyone has any contacts at Spamhaus that do actually respond then
I would appreciate you putting me in touch.