Re: [bitfolk] We will be charging for additional IPv4 addres…

Top Page
Author: Andy Smith
To: announce
Subject: Re: [bitfolk] We will be charging for additional IPv4 addresses on a recurringbasis from Monday 14th March 2016

gpg: Signature made Mon Mar 14 18:12:12 2016 UTC
Hello,

On Wed, Feb 10, 2016 at 07:22:14AM +0000, Andy Smith wrote:
> So, from Monday 14th March we're going to start charging for each
> IPv4 address after the first one. The charge will be £0.50+VAT per
> IPv4 per month (£1.40+VAT per quarter or £5.00+VAT per year).

These billing alterations have now been made, so some of you will
have seen PayPal subscriptions change, some been asked to
re-authorise a Direct Debit and some directly emailed a plea to
check standing order is correct so that I don't have to email you
in a month's time to ask why it is 60 pence short. ;)

> The optimum programming team size is 1.

Has Jurassic Park taught us nothing?         — pfilandr